Thank you for considering helping our fundraising efforts!
Is Mark Stevens a good fit for your family? Mark most enjoys working with families who share a close bond, include at least one dog in their family (not mandatory) and are looking to create a timeless piece of artwork appropriate to any collection. It's also important that your family be willing to put forth the work in choosing wardrobe, locations and artwork that has particular meaning to you. Mark's sessions are directed rather than candid - he wants to create a situation where you can be you, but also where the light is great and the poses look good in the final artwork. Despite the high end nature of his work, Mark is relaxed and easy to work with. Mark has a deep bag of tricks to ensure your kids and dogs give you the photos you always hoped for but weren't sure how to get.
What kind of investment should you expect? There is no purchase required beyond what your certificate covers. However, it's our sincere hope that you will love Mark's work so much that you wish to make it a part of your home decor. Large artwork for display on your wall is our specialty. We have pieces starting from $389. There is no minimum, but the average family will find themselves spending upwards of $800 on their total package. All prices reflect ready to hang artwork made to the highest archival standards.
Are there terms and conditions to a certificate purchased at auction? Yes.
- you may not transfer the certificate - it is to be used by the original purchaser only.
- the credit on your certificate applies to wall art only. Wall art is 16x20 or larger and available in a number of formats.
- the certificate is good exclusively for family photography - no business shots, no headshots, no other services
- there is no cash back on unused certificates
- you may not combine your certificate with other offers
- all regular studio policies apply to your session